About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
I'm a stay at home mom and wife with a passion for family, creating and photography. I'm a little bit quirky and a little bit odd, but that's what makes me...well me. I'm a jack of all trades. So check back often because, to paraphrase Forest Gump's mom "I'm like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Busy as a.....

Phew!!!! Things have been crazy busy lately. I haven't had a chance to do much writing, and the hubby is going on vacation I don't know if that is going to change much. Most likely make things crazier.


During the time he is off we have so much going on. This weekend is Fourth of July and it falls on a Sunday this year. You know what that means, three days of cooking out and blowing things up. Tonight is the fireworks show at Buckeye lake, tomorrow we travel to West Virginia to visit with family and Sunday we celebrate with the Clintonville community fireworks, at Whetstone. That's just this weekend. July is one of the craziest months for us. There is my birthday, Sage's birthday, and vacations. Not to mention we find out when we have to move, and the usually trapping of everyday living. Hopefully, July is better than June was. We'll see.

Happy Fourth of July

No comments: