About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
I'm a stay at home mom and wife with a passion for family, creating and photography. I'm a little bit quirky and a little bit odd, but that's what makes me...well me. I'm a jack of all trades. So check back often because, to paraphrase Forest Gump's mom "I'm like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hard at work

This is my first entry for the macros Friday contest by Blogging in Bolivia.


It's another photo that I took in my backyard on one my photo taking sprees, that I go on to keep me from smoking. I love taking photos of the little critters that hang out in my yard.



Now that the 4th of July is over I get to start planning for my best friend and my birthday party next week then my son's birthday after then. That is followed by a mini vacation and a visit for my hubby three nieces then we drive my son to Tennessee to visit with my sister an he  boys for a week. No rest for the wicked I guess you could say.

No comments: