About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
I'm a stay at home mom and wife with a passion for family, creating and photography. I'm a little bit quirky and a little bit odd, but that's what makes me...well me. I'm a jack of all trades. So check back often because, to paraphrase Forest Gump's mom "I'm like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Breakthrough

I have had time to do much blogging these days, but I was so excited I had to share with someone. Previously I had been doing all my editing with a free online service (Picnik). It was time consuming and limiting, so I had finally started using my Photoshop. It has been a challenge and a lot to learn. Something I had been having the most difficulty was cleaning up faces. Try and try as I might I couldn't get it down. Last night I had my big "Ah-ha" moment and I'm so excited!!! So here it is. I know I still have a lot to learn about my Photoshop, but this was a giant step in the right direction for me.


I will be posting this to these challenges when the day arrives.



   Touch Up </a><br></p><p class=

1 comment:

MeerkatMarlene said...

Good on you for keeping at it! The picture looks great, and removing the stray strand in the foreground added a lot. I really like the warm feeling.