About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
I'm a stay at home mom and wife with a passion for family, creating and photography. I'm a little bit quirky and a little bit odd, but that's what makes me...well me. I'm a jack of all trades. So check back often because, to paraphrase Forest Gump's mom "I'm like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'll be back......

I've been absent lately, and I apologize. I will be back soon. My hubby, as many of you know, travels for his work and we don't get to spend much time with him. Well, he had last week off and has this week off also. So we have been spending a lot of time together which doesn't leave a lot of time for other things. The only on-line activities I've had time for is A Sage Closet (My eBay store). I've been so busy. I don't know if I'll ever catch up on the editing. There's been an explore to Wisconsin with Danny one week. We saw Wicked last Sunday for our anniversary, Buckeye opening game at the Shoe on Thursday, and just lots of quality family time.

Here are a few photos from our trip to OshKosh, Wisconsin. It's just cute little lake town. While we were there a bulk of the town was under construction, but they have this wonderful petting zoo, massive playground (that's a photo essay in itself), and a small amusement park (train and carousel) all on  lake Winnebago. These are a few of the photos from the Petting zoo.








PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Lisa and Cecily




I promise I'll be back in full swing with lots to post about when he goes back on the road. Till then I'll try to catch up with everyone when I can.

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!! ..and family time trumps internet any day!

I have actually been to Oshkosh.. my sister used to live really close to that!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad you were able to get some time with the hubby...so very important!